Variable Size Pallet Dispenser
Product Details: Item No. 302
Capacity: 2,000 lbs and handles a 72” pallet stack
Use: To automatically discharge pallets every 60 seconds, or when called
Material: Carbon, galvanized, or stainless steel construction
- Description of Operation
- Technical Specifications
- More Alternative Equipment
- Product Details
This heavy duty variable size pallet dispenser is designed to handle various sizes of pallets in a stack up to six feet tall. It will automatically dispense a pallet from the bottom of the stack at a rate of one per minute. When modified, the machine can dispense a pallet at a rate of two per minute. This machine can send out pallets in any of three directions, left, right or straight through from the bottom of the magazine. The discharge conveyor will be powered roller, or wire mesh belt conveyor, depending on the type and condition of the pallets.
Although not shown, all appropriate OSHA approved guards were installed with this machine.
Description of Operation
The model FTV-1000 variable size pallet dispenser can dispense a stack of pallets from 36″ to 48″ wide in devoted stacks.
- A fork truck loads the magazine with a stack of pallets
- A signal is sent to the machine to discharge a pallet
- A pair of retracting forks is shuttled into the second pallet in the stack
- A pneumatic cylinder raises the stack allowing the bottom pallet free to convey out
- When a pallet is dispatched, the air cylinder lowers the stack onto the conveyor surface
- The forks then retract, rises up then shuttles forward into the second pallet in the stack
- The cycle then repeats for another pallet ready to discharge
- This machine normally dispenses a pallet every minute
- When modified, it can discharge two pallets per minute
The air-operated FTV-1000 variable size pallet dispenser will dispense pallets from 36″ to 48″ wide in devoted stacks.
- A heavy duty, 8″ air cylinder raises and lowers the fork carriage
- The twin fork carriage assembly with capacity to hold 2,000 lbs
- Air cylinder above shuttles the fork carriage in and out of the magazine
- A six foot long wire mesh belt, or a powered roller conveyor, is used for discharge
- The dispenser operation is controlled by an Allen Bradley PLC
- All necessary controls are enclosed in a NEMA 12 panel
- Construction is 4″ square tubing welded together and plate steel walls
- The discharge conveyor is powered by a 1/2 HP gear motor
- All OSHA compliant safety guarding is provided
- Overall dimensions are; 12′ long x 6′ wide x 8′ tall
- Completely assembled, wired, piped, and tested machine
This is the most rugged pallet dispenser available and it is built to operate twenty four hours a day, seven days a week.