Industrial Pallet Dispenser
Product Details: Item No. 311
Capacity: 2,500 lbs, handles a 60” stack with an option for a 20 pallet stack
Use: To automatically discharge a pallet every 30 seconds, or when called
Material: Carbon, galvanized, or stainless steel construction
This industrial pallet dispenser functions very well on a day to day basis under normal, one shift plant operations. It is an air-over-electric pallet dispenser designed to handle the same size pallet in a stack up to five feet tall. The machine will automatically dispense pallets straight ahead from the bottom of the magazine at a rate of two pallets per minute. A pair of air operated clamps attaches to the second pallet in the stack, allowing the bottom pallet free to convey out of the magazine.
The machine includes a two strand chain discharge conveyor, but can be substituted for a powered roller or wire mesh belt conveyor. It can also be adapted to discharge a pallet onto the floor, to accommodate a pallet jack.
Description of Operation
This industrial pallet dispenser is an air-over-electric pallet dispenser designed to handle the same size pallet in a stack up to five feet tall.
- A fork truck loads the magazine with a stack of pallets up to 5′ high
- A double set of pneumatic clamps attaches to the second pallet in the stack
- When called for, the second pallet in the stack is raised by air bags
- The bottom pallet, on the discharge conveyor, drives out of the dispenser
- The stack is then lowered and the clamps are released
- The outboard air bags raise the clamps to the level of the second pallet
- The double set of pneumatic clamps again attaches to the second pallet
- The cycle repeats for a rate of two pallets per minute, if desired