Heavy Duty Pallet Dispenser
Product Details: Item No. 301
Capacity: 3,500 lbs and handles a 60” stack. With an option, it will handle up to a 20 pallet stack
Use: To automatically discharge pallets every 30 seconds, or when called
Material: Carbon, galvanized, or stainless steel construction
This popular heavy duty pallet dispenser and collector is designed to handle the same size pallet in a stack up to five feet tall. A taller stack is possible with the twenty pallet magazine option. The machine will automatically dispense pallets in any of three directions, left, right, or straight ahead, from the bottom of the magazine at a rate of two pallets per minute. Pallets are loaded into one side of the magazine then discharged any other side. This is the most rugged pallet dispenser on the market and it is built to operate twenty four hours a day, seven days a week.
A pair of air-operated hands enter the second pallet in the stack.
Description of Operation
This is a heavy duty, model DTS-3500 automatic pallet dispenser, built to operate 24/7.
- A fork truck loads the magazine with a stack of pallets
- When called for, the stack is raised by an air operated scissors lift
- A pair of air-operated hands enter the second pallet in the stack
- The scissors lift lowers the bottom pallet while the remaining stack is held
- The scissors lift lowers between a two strand chain conveyor
- The pallet is left on the chains and conveyed out of the dispenser
- The remaining stack is then lowered and the cycle repeats
The model DTS-3500 automatic heavy duty pallet dispenser, will discharge a pallet out any one of three sides.
- The air operated scissors lift has a 3,500 lb capacity
- Two pair of pneumatic steel clamps pivot and hold up the stack
- The pivoting clamps are activated by heavy duty air bags
- Chain conveyor has two strands of 2060 chain
- Chain conveyor uses a 1/2 HP gear motor drive
- Dispenser is controlled by an Allen Bradley PLC
- All necessary controls are in a NEMA 12 enclosure
- Body construction is 4″ square tubing, all welded structure
- All OSHA compliant safety guarding is provided
- This is a fully assembled, wired, piped, and tested machine
- The discharge rate is two pallets per minute
- Approximate size is, 8′ tall x 6′ wide x 5′ deep
This is the most rugged pallet dispenser on the market and it is built to operate twenty four hours a day, seven days a week.