Oversize Pallet Dispensers
Product Details: Item No. 304
Capacity: 3,500 lbs and handles a 60” stack
Use: To automatically discharge pallets every 30 seconds, or when called
Material: Carbon, galvanized, or stainless steel construction
This unique, oversized pallet dispenser was designed to handle a nine foot wide pallet in a stack up to five feet high. The system will automatically dispense a pallet from the bottom of the magazine at rate of two pallets per minute. Like most dispensers, this machine has a Z configuration where pallets are loaded into a magazine on one side then discharged out the other side. An eight foot long, air operated scissors lift, raises and lowers the nine foot long pallet stack while several pairs of retracting clamps holds the remaining stack, leaving one pallet at the bottom to convey out upon command.
Description of Operation
This is a heavy duty, modified model DTS-3500 automatic pallet dispenser, built to operate 24/7.
- A special fork truck loads the magazine with a stack of pallets up to 5′ high
- When called for, the stack is raised by an air operated scissors lift
- A double set of pneumatic clamps attaches to the second pallet in the stack
- The bottom pallet is left on the scissors lift
- The scissors lift lowers between a two strand chain conveyor
- The pallet is left on the chains and conveyed out of the dispenser
- The stack is then lowered and the cycle repeats
This is a heavy duty, modified model DTS-3500 automatic pallet dispenser, built to discharge a pallet in a Z configuration and operate 24/7.
- The air operated scissors lift has a 3,500 lb capacity
- Pneumatic clamps are built to pivot and hold up the stack
- Pivoting steel clamps are activated by heavy duty air bags
- Chain conveyor uses two strands of 2060 chains
- Conveyor has a 1/2 HP gear motor drive
- Dispenser is controlled by an Allen Bradley PLC
- All controls are enclosed in a NEMA 12 panel
- Steel plates help strip the stack from the fork truck
- Construction is 4″ square tubing, all welded structure
- All OSHA compliant safety guarding is provided
- A fully assembled, wired, piped, and tested machine
- The discharge rate is two pallets per minute
This is the most rugged pallet dispenser on the market and it is built to operate twenty four hours a day, seven days a week.