Powered Pallet Conveyors
Product Details: Item No. 152
Capacity: 3,000 lbs. per pallet, bin, or IBC load
Use: For conveying and indexing pallets, IBC’s, totes, bins, etc.
Material: Stainless, carbon, or galvanized steel construction
Chain driven live roller conveyor is commonly used for transporting, accumulating and transferring heavy loads, like pallets, bins and totes. This standard, model 2511, powered roller conveyor is used to transport and accumulate a 4,000 lb pallet load in a plant where wash-down is common, so it is all stainless steel construction. The drive is wash-down duty, rated for a food grade application. Carbon steel conveyor construction is also available.
Description of Operation
Powered roller conveyors require that bottom boards and runners of a pallet, tote, or bin run in the direction of travel
- This unit is a transport conveyor connected in a line with other similar units
- A pallet, or bin is placed onto the infeed end of this transport line by fork truck
- Each load will convey onto the next ten foot conveyor, to the end of the line
- At the end, pallet loads transfer to another conveyor or are picked-up by fork lift
This is an all-stainless steel, model 2511, roll to roll driven live roller conveyor. Powered roller conveyors require that bottom boards run in the direction of travel
- Stainless rollers are 2.5″ diameter with 11/16″ hex axles
- Each roller has two stainless welded sprockets and one chain loop
- Roller bearings are stainless, food grade, grease packed and sealed
- Rollers are spaced on 5” centers, other spacing available
- Frames are stainless steel, welded 6″ channels
- The inner rail is 4″ stainless angle, welded to frames
- Supports are 4″ stainless channels welded to the frames
- Drive is 1 HP wash-down duty gear motor, side mounted
- Conveyor speed is 30 ft per minute
- Conveyor capacity is 1,500 lbs per linear foot
All conveyors are built with frames and supports welded together, making each section a superstructure, the most rugged standard in the industry.