Stainless Pallet Conveyors
Product Details: Item No. 418
Capacity: 5,000 lbs. per pallet, bin, or IBC load
Use: For conveying and indexing pallets, IBC’s, totes, bins, etc.
Material: Stainless, carbon, or galvanized steel construction
- Description of Operation
- Technical Specifications
- More Alternative Equipment
- Product Specifications
This pallet conveyor line was built for a food grade application where it received and conveyed pallet loads of drums from a filling system. Both of the powered conveyors include a wash down duty drive and special UHMW guides on each powered roller to prevent contamination. The accumulation at the end is gravity roller conveyor. Chain driven live roller conveyor is commonly used for transporting, accumulating and transferring heavy loads, like pallets, bins and totes. Gravity roller conveyors are used primarily for low-cost accumulation.
Description of Operation
Powered roller conveyors require that bottom boards and runners of a pallet, tote, or bin run in the direction of travel
- All conveyors are stainless steel, wash-down duty construction
- These conveyors will handle 48″ pallets with boards running the right way
- A pallet or tote is discharged from the fill station scale conveyor
- The load conveys to the next powered conveyor and stops
- Each load conveys freely onto gravity rollers, to the end
- The first load awaits fork truck pick up and signals a pallet stop to raise behind it
- The second load stops at the air operated device when a load is still at pick up
- The third load accumulates behind the second.
This is an all-stainless steel, model 2511, roll to roll driven live roller conveyor. Powered roller conveyors require that bottom boards run in the direction of travel
- Stainless rollers are 2.5″ diameter with 11/16″ hex axles
- Each roller has two stainless welded sprockets and one chain loop
- Roller bearings are stainless, food grade, grease packed and sealed
- Rollers are spaced on 5” centers, other spacing available
- Frames are stainless steel, welded 6″ channels
- The inner rail is 4″ stainless angle, welded to frames
- Supports are 4″ stainless channels welded to the frames
- Drive is 1 HP wash-down duty gear motor, side mounted
- Conveyor speed is 30 ft per minute
- Conveyor capacity is 1,500 lbs per linear foot
- The gravity conveyors are similar stainless steel construction
- The gravity conveyor has an air-operated pallet separator.
All conveyors are built with frames and supports welded together, making each section a superstructure, the most rugged standard in the industry.
More Alternative Equipment
Compare with similar products
compare this product with similar products from this category