Mobile Pail Filler – Stainless
Product Details: Item No. 120
Rate: 4 to 5 pails per minute depending on product viscosity
Container: 1 to 7 gallon pails, jugs, cans, etc.
Material: Carbon or stainless steel construction, all wetted parts use 316 stainless steel
The mobile pail filler allows the filling of pails at various locations. This food grade, semi-automatic, top and sub-surface pail filler was built to move around a food plant on casters. Commonly used in filling batches of liquids into 1 to 7 gallon pails, jugs, cans, etc.
The pail filling machine is made of five, all-stainless steel components;
- All-welded stainless steel carriage
- Scale at 200 lb capacity
- Roller conveyor on the scale
- Semi-automatic pail filler
- Control panel with all the electrical and pneumatic components enclosed.
The machine includes a 120 volt power cord. A lawn mower type handle is welded on the back of the machine for moving the filler around the plant. On a level floor, it requires only twenty five pounds of inertia to move the filler. A plug-in 100 psi air-line connection and 120 volt electrical connection is required to at each filling location, along with the infeed product line.
The video shows this machine in operation.
Description of Operation
This all-stainless machine is a model MPF-510S mobile pail filler built to convey and fill, 1 to 7 gallon open or tight-head pails, jugs, cans, etc.
- It has both a top-fill and a sub-surface filling operation
- An operator moves the filler into a prepared position on a plant floor
- A wall plug is provided for connection to a power source
- The product infeed line and quick connect air line to 100 psi is needed
- The operator places an open pail, or aligns a bung opening under the lance
- By pressing start, the lance automatically travels into the container
- The filler will automatically zero the tare weight before the fill cycle begins
- The system has three speeds, if necessary; slow/fast/slow
- The lance retracts automatically ending the filling cycle
- Containers are manually moved on and off the filling station.
This is an all-stainless mobile filling machine, model MPF-510S built to convey and fill, 1 to 7 gallon open or tight-head pails, jugs, cans, etc.
- Sanitary lance and all wetted parts are made from 316 stainless steel
- A quick change filling lance is used, sized to suit the container
- Two infeed full-port sanitary ball valves control product hammering
- Scale is 200 lb capacity with load cells
- Controller is an Allen Bradley PLC with 250 product menu
- Touch screen is an Allen Bradley color Panel View
- Communications port for interface with Drum Filler in the Cloud
- NTEP approved scale and weight meter
- NEMA 4 standard enclosure, others optional
- Pneumatic drip pan extends and retracts with the lance
- Operator troubleshooting interface with prompts
- Filler won’t start without a container present
- Lance will abort if it meets an obstruction
- Rugged, all-welded stainless steel chassis
- Heavy duty swivel casters and wheel locks
- Machine requires 25 lbs of force to move on a level floor
Note: It is recommended to have a preset, level floor position at each filling location.
Mobile – Caster mounted
|Conveyor System For Empty And Full Containers||
Semi-Automatic – Operator positions lance to container or container to lance
|Container Type (Standard)||
|Container Type (Optional)||
Drum-Plastic, Drum-Steel, Quarts
|Fill Heads (Standard)||
1 Fill Head
|Fill Heads (Optional)||
2 Fill Head, 3 Fill Head, 4 Fill Head
|Classification for Explosive / Flammable Environments (Standard)||
|Classification for Explosive / Flammable Environments (Optional)||
Class I – Div I, Class I – Div II
|Site Conditions (Standard)||
|Site Conditions (Optional)||
Corrosive Environment, Food Grade, Outdoor, Requires Washdown
|Frame Construction / Coating (Standard)||
Carbon Steel Enamel
|Frame Construction / Coating (Optional)||
Carbon Steel Epoxy, Stainless 304, Stainless 316
|Product - Wetted Parts (Standard)||
|Product - Wetted Parts (Optional)||
Corrosive / Caustic, Food Grade
|Product Viscosity Handling (Standard)||
0-2,500 CPS (Water to Maple Syrup), 10,000 CPS (Honey), 100,000 CPS (Toothpaste), 50,000 CPS (Ketchup)
|Product Viscosity Handling (Optional)||
250,000 CPS (Peanut Butter)