Item No. 144
Wire Mesh Belt Conveyors
Wire mesh conveyors this size are designed to handle pallet loads with wrong-way bottom boards, or other loads too heavy for a fabric belt. This application has three zones of wire mesh conveyors for pallet loads with broken bottom boards running the wrong way on the conveyor. Each belt has riveted galvanized steel mesh driven by steel sprockets on a common drive shaft.
Specialty Equipment builds wire mesh conveyors, standard or custom made, for 24″ to 84″ wide loads up to 8,000 lbs. They can be driven by fixed or variable speed drives, rated for food grade, or severe duty industrial grade.
Specialty Equipment manufactures fillers and conveyors with structural steel frames and supports welded together, making each unit a one-piece superstructure, the most rugged standard in the industry.
- This is a heavy duty, pallet-size, wire mesh belt conveyor
- The conveyor will handle loads up to 2,000 lbs. each
- Belt is riveted, galvanized steel, 1/2″ x 1″ mesh pattern
- Frames are rugged, 6″ x 8.2 lbs/ft structural steel channels
- Supports are 4″ structural channels welded to the frames
- Rollers are 2.5″ diameter with 11/16″ hex axles
- Rollers are 750 lb capacity, spaced 3″ on centers
- Each drive is a 1/2 HP gear motor
- Conveyor capacity is 2,400 lbs per linear foot
Additional Equipment Available
- Stainless steel conveyors
- Roller & belt conveyors
- Chain conveyors & transfers
- Turntables & Transfer cars
- Pallet dispensers & collectors
- Palletized drum fillers
- Single drum & pail fillers
- Stainless steel fillers
- Custom handling equipment