Item No. 302
Variable Size Pallet Dispenser
This is the heaviest duty pallet dispenser available. It was designed to handle various sizes of pallets in a stack up to six feet tall. It will automatically dispense a pallet from the bottom of the stack at a rate of one per minute. When modified, the machine can dispense a pallet at a rate of two per minute. This machine can send out pallets in any of three directions, left, right or straight through, (specify with order) from the bottom of the magazine. The discharge conveyor will be powered roller, or wire mesh belt conveyor, depending on the type and condition of the pallets.
Like all the production equipment built by Specialty Equipment, this unit was designed to operate twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Although not shown, all the appropriate OSHA approved guards were installed with this machine.
Specialty Equipment manufacturers the highest quality pallet dispensers, conveyors and machinery. All the equipment carries with it a well known reputation for rugged, long lasting construction and components.
Description of Operation
- The machine can dispense a stack of pallets ranging from 36″ wide to 48″ wide, in devoted stacks.
- A fork truck loads the magazine with a stack of pallets.
- A signal is sent to the machine to discharge a pallet.
- A pair of retracting forks is shuttled into the second pallet in the stack
- A pneumatic cylinder raises the stack allowing the bottom pallet free to convey out
- When a pallet has been dispatched, the air cylinder lowers the stack onto the conveyor surface
- The forks then retract, rise up then shuttle forward into the second pallet in the stack
- The cycle then repeats for another pallet ready to discharge
- This machine normally dispenses a pallet every minute.
- When modified, it can discharge two pallets per minute.
- A heavy duty, 8″ air cylinder mounted on a structural steel weldment, raises and lowers the fork carriage
- The welded, twin fork carriage assembly has the capacity to hold 2,000 lbs of pallets, if necessary.
- Another heavy duty air cylinder above the discharge conveyor, shuttles the fork carriage in and out of the magazine
- A six foot long wire mesh belt, or a powered roller conveyor, is used for discharging pallets
- The dispenser operation is controlled by an Allen Bradley PLC
- All necessary controls are enclosed in a NEMA 12 panel
- The dispenser body construction is 4″ square tubing welded together and plates steel walls welded together
- The discharge conveyor is powered by a 1/2 HP gear motor
- All OSHA compliant safety guarding is provided
- Overall dimensions are, 12′ long x 6′ wide x 8′ tall.
- Completely assembled, wired, piped, and tested machine.
- Extended discharge conveyor
- Additional conveyors
- 90 degree pallet transfer
- Ethernet card option
- Twenty pallet magazine
- Swing-out safety gates
Additional Equipment Available
- Drum & pail fillers
- Quad drum fillers
- Stainless steel fillers
- Stainless steel conveyors
- Drum dumpers & tippers
- Chain conveyors & transfers
- Turntables & Transfer cars
- Custom made handling equipment