Item No. 418
Stainless Pallet Conveyors
This pallet conveyor line was built for a food grade application where it was constantly washed down.The first conveyor is five foot long and mounted on a platform scale with four load cells. It will be used as the palletized drum filling station. The second conveyor is also five foot long, used as the bung and capping station, after a pallet load is discharged from the filler. The third conveyor is a fifteen foot long gravity roller type for accumulating full pallet loads awaiting fork truck pick up. Specialty also built the stainless filler.
The three part system was made entirely with stainless steel, ruggedly built with the frames, cross members and floor supports welded together to make each conveyor a superstructure. Each of the powered conveyors includes a wash down duty drive and special UHMW guides on each powered roller to prevent contamination. The gravity conveyor includes an air operated pallet stop to hold back the line from the pick-up station.
Specialty Equipment prides itself in building the most rugged stainless steel fillers and conveyors in the industry.
Description of Operation
- All conveyors are stainless steel, wash-down duty construction
- These conveyors will handle 48″ pallets with boards running the right way
- A pallet or tote is discharged from the fill station scale conveyor
- The load conveys to the next powered conveyor and stops
- The operator moves in to place bungs and caps on the filled containers
- When completed, the operator discharges the load
- Each load conveys freely onto gravity rollers, to the end
- The first load awaits fork truck pick up and signals a pallet stop to raise behind it
- The second load stops at the air operated device when a load is still at pick up
- The third load accumulates behind the second.
- Frames, rollers, bearings, & sprockets, are all stainless steel
- Frames are 6″x 8.2 lb/ft stainless structural steel channels
- Supports are 4″ stainless structural channels welded to frames.
- Rollers are 2.5″ diameter with 11/16″ hex axles
- Rollers are spaced 5″ on centers with two RC 50 sprockets
- Powered rollers have a UHMW spacer, blocking contaminants
- Each 55″ long roller has 750 lb capacity
- Conveyor uses a 1/2 HP wash down duty drive
- Stainless steel drive train cover included
- Heavy duty air bags are used to raise pallet stops
- Powered conveyors are rated for 2,250 lbs per linear foot.
- Gravity conveyors are rated for 2,500 lbs per linear foot
Additional Equipment Available
- Palletized drum & tote filler
- Single drum & pail fillers
- Quad drum fillers
- Stainless steel fillers
- Drum conveyors
- Roller & belt conveyors
- Chain conveyors & transfers
- Turntables & transfer cars
- Pallet dispensers & collectors
- Empty drum palletizers
- Custom made fume booths
- Custom handling equipment