Item No. 420
Stainless Belt Conveyors
A roller bed belt conveyor is superior to slider bed, because it allows for faster speeds and heavier loads. A roller surface has much less friction, so it requires less horsepower and less wear and tear on the belt. This food grade belt conveyor was built for a production line to transport 60 lb packages to a packaging station in a wash-down area.
In this application, for a food manufacturer, the frames and supports are stainless steel, welded together to make a one piece superstructure. The rollers, bearings, and pulleys are also stainless steel. The gear motor is a wash down duty drive and the sprockets are stainless steel.
Specialty Equipment has been designing and building filling, conveying and palletizing systems since 1969. Specialty also builds custom made carbon and stainless steel handling equipment for customers in the agriculture, chemical, cleaning, coatings, flavoring, food, lube, and sealant industries.
Description of Operation
- This is an all-stainless steel construction for a wash down area.
- This is a simple transport conveyor for 60 lb boxes and other containers, up to 250 lbs.
- Containers and boxes will convey from one machine to another via this conveyor.
- It can be made to index if accumulation is required, otherwise it runs constsantly
- If needed, the height is adjustable 3″ overall
- The belt is not reversible because of the end drive pulley
- The speed is fixed at 30 FPM but can be increased or decreased.
- This is a food grade belt conveyor
- This is a non-reversing, end drive belt conveyor
- Rollers, bearings, sprockets, & pulleys are stainless
- The frames are 5″ stainless channels
- Supports are 4″ stainless channels welded to frames
- Rollers are 1.9″ dia. with 7/16″ hex axles on 3″ centers
- End drive and the take-up pulleys are 6″ diameter
- Drive is a 1/2 HP gear motor, wash down duty
Additional Equipment Available
- Roller & belt conveyors
- Chain conveyors & transfers
- Turntables & transfer cars
- Pallet dispensers & collectors
- Palletized drum fillers
- Single drum & pail fillers
- Stainless steel fillers
- Custom handling equipment