Item No. 301
Pallet Dispenser – Heavy Duty
This popular, heavy duty, pallet dispenser and collector is designed to handle the same size pallet in a stack up to five feet tall. A taller stack is possible with the twenty pallet magazine option. The machine will automatically dispense pallets in any of three directions, left, right, or straight ahead, from the bottom of the magazine, at a rate of two pallets per minute. This is the most rugged pallet dispenser on the market and it is built to operate twenty four hours a day, seven days a week.
Pallets are loaded into the back of the magazine then discharged any other side. An air operated scissors lift raises and lowers the pallet stack while a pair of retracting clamps holds the stack leaving one pallet at the bottom to convey out.
Specialty Equipment manufacturers the highest quality pallet dispensers, conveyors and machinery. All the equipment carries with it a well known reputation for rugged, long lasting construction.
Description of Operation
- A fork truck loads the magazine with a stack of pallets up to 60″ high
- When called for, the stack is raised by an air operated scissors lift
- A double set of pneumatic clamps attaches to the second pallet in the stack
- The bottom pallet is left on the scissors lift
- The scissors lift lowers between a two strand chain conveyor
- The pallet is left on the chains and conveyed out of the dispenser
- The stack is then lowered and the cycle repeats
- The air operated scissors lift has a 3,500 lb capacity
- Two pair of pneumatic steel clamps pivot and hold up the stack
- The pivoting clamps are activated by heavy duty air bags
- Chain conveyor has two strands of 2060 chain
- Chain conveyor uses a 1/2 HP gear motor drive
- Dispenser is controlled by an Allen Bradley PLC
- All necessary controls are in a NEMA 12 enclosure
- Body construction is 4″ square tubing, all welded structure.
- All OSHA compliant safety guarding is provided
- This is a fully assembled, wired, piped, and tested machine.
- The discharge rate is two pallets per minute
- Approximate size is, 8′ tall x 6′ wide x 5′ deep
- This machine is designed and built to run 24 hours a day
- Extended discharge conveyor
- Additional conveyors
- 90 degree pallet transfer
- Ethernet card option
- Twenty pallet magazine
Additional Equipment Available
- Drum & pail fillers
- Stainless steel fillers
- Stainless steel conveyors
- Chain conveyors & transfers
- Turntables & Transfer cars
- Custom handling equipment