Item No. 303
Dispenser for Collapsible Bins
Although Specialty Equipment has a full line of pallet dispensers, this machine is custom made. It was designed to handle large collapsible plastic food bins that are arranged in a three, four, or five stack pattern. The system will automatically dispense a bin from the bottom of the machine at at rate of one bin per minute. This machine was built to operate twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
While a stack of bins is being dispensed upon command, a fork truck can load a second stack onto the infeed conveyor behind the collecting bin. After one stack has been dispensed, the waiting stack will automatically convey into the dispenser magazine. An air operated scissors lift raises and lowers the stack while a pair of retracting clamps holds the stack leaving one bin at the bottom to convey out.
Specialty Equipment manufacturers the highest quality pallet dispensers, conveyors and machinery. Many of the systems, like this one, are custom made, but all the equipment carries with it a well known reputation for rugged, long lasting construction.
Description of Operation
- A fork truck loads the infeed conveyor with a stack of bins up to 6′ high
- The stack will automatically convey into the dispenser magazine
- A second stack of bins can then be loaded onto the infeed conveyor.
- When called for, the stack is raised by an air operated scissors lift
- A double set of pneumatic, pivoting bars captures and holds to the second bin
- The bottom bin is left on the scissors lift
- The scissors lift lowers between a two strand chain conveyor
- The bin is left on the chains and conveyed out of the dispenser
- The stack is then lowered and the cycle repeats
- The air operated scissors lift has a 3,500 lb capacity
- The scissors lift has double air mounts and four cam followers.
- Double pneumatic clamps are built to pivot & hold the stack
- The pivoting steel clamps are activated by heavy duty air bags
- Chain conveyor uses two strands of 2060 chains & 1/2 HP drive
- The discharge conveyor uses RC50 chains with semi- precision bearings and UHMW wear strips
- The system is controlled by an Allen Bradley PLC
- All necessary controls are enclosed in a NEMA 12 panel
- Body construction is 4″ square tubing, all welded structure.
- All OSHA compliant safety guarding is provided
- This is a fully assembled, wired, piped, and tested machine.
- Dispenser dimensions are; 8′ h x 6′ w x 7′ deep
- The discharge rate is one bin per minute
- Additional discharge conveyors
- 90 degree bin transfer
- Ethernet card option
- Safety swing-out gates
Additional Equipment Available
- Heavy duty pallet dispenser
- Roller & belt conveyors
- Chain conveyors & transfers
- Turntables & Transfer cars
- Single drum & pail fillers
- Stainless steel fillers
- Stainless steel conveyors
- Custom handling equipment